Thursday, April 8, 2010

The good news is that I heard last week that “A Ship in the Harbor” placed second in the Connecticut Press Club’s annual competition. Not only is that very nourishing to the ego, but it will give me the opportunity to send out press releases and get some more exposure for the book.
The bad news is that it’s been some time since I’ve received any feedback to this blog, and I wonder if anybody’s actually reading it. So I’ve decided that unless I hear something encouraging from somebody out there, I will assume that no one is reading and quit writing it.
If you’re out there and want me to continue, please let me know either by responding here or by e-mailing me at julianpadowicz@julianpadowicz.com.
Over and out,
Julian Padowicz

1 comment:

  1. You have that continue writing in your blog.

    I reading your blog and i like a lot, but english no is my native language this is the reason i dont write anything there, but i can read and it helps me with my english. I hope you dont stop to write.


    I am a Colombian Catolic girl in (I hope you dont have problems with this ), and i live in argentina, and i enjoy my afternoons reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete